Emotions can’t be told. They have to be shown
Expressing the emotion of confusion
Here are some examples.
Looking around, as if trying to search for answers
Showing her palms, shaking head with her mouth open
Tilting head, narrowed eyes, rapid blinking
Narrowed eyes, frowning, knitted brows, glancing from right to left.
- A difficulty in finding the right words, and their speech littered with um’s and ah’s.
- They will ask questions, or go off tangent and use filler words to stall for time.
- Lip biting
- Running a hand through their hair
- A blank expression
- Tight chested
- Headachey (especially if they frown a lot like me)
- Their thoughts jumbled or racing away, trying to find an answer